Dr. Wire and the experienced team at Post Falls Orthodontist are proud to bring beautiful smiles to our teenage patients in Post Falls, Coeur d’Alene, Hayden, Rathdrum, Athol, and surrounding areas.
Orthodontic Options for Your Teen
We make orthodontic treatment fun by providing great music, highly-trained and upbeat team members, and an overall good vibe — you can’t help but smile while we make your smile unforgettable!
By using advanced orthodontic technology and creating an individualized treatment plan, catered to the specific needs, preferences, and lifestyle of our patients, we’re able to achieve results that will last a lifetime. Once you bring your child to our office for their initial consultation and complete any necessary early treatment, you’ll return when they reach adolescence to begin Phase II orthodontic treatment.
Why Is Adolescence The Best Time For Treatment?
Each child’s situation is unique, and sometimes additional intervention is needed to begin correcting orthodontic issues and prevent oral health issues down the line. However, the most popular time to begin treatment is anywhere between ages 9-12. During this time, most children have lost all their baby teeth and have a full set of permanent teeth with subsequent orthodontic problems. Braces and other orthodontic appliances work in tandem with the teenage growth spurt and higher metabolism levels, so that treatment is completed in an efficient and effective manner.
The Benefits Of Treatment
Adolescence is the perfect time to begin receiving treatment for the following reasons:
- Improved Facial Appearance & Oral Health – As your teen progresses through orthodontic treatment, you’ll notice positive changes to their appearance and smile. Also, straighter teeth and a healthier smile are much easier to maintain, making trips to the dentist a breeze.
- Positive Social Experience – Most of your teen’s classmates and friends will also have braces, making it that much easier to get your child to come to every appointment. They’ll be excited to wear braces with their friends, and go through the experience with their peers!
- Saves Time & Money – The longer you wait to solve orthodontic issues, the worse they can become. Choosing to align treatment with your child’s natural growth and development will save you time, money, and minimize overall treatment time.
Popular Treatments At Post Falls Orthodontics
- Traditional Metal Braces: Metal braces are used for their durable and practical treatment process. Today’s braces are smaller and more comfortable than ever before.
- Gold and Rose Gold Braces: Gold and rose gold braces work the same as traditional metal braces … but they look different and fun! Gold and rose gold braces are designed to straighten your teeth just as effectively and efficiently as metal … just with a flair of fun!
- Clear Alternative: If you are looking for a more subtle option to align your smile, clear Invisalign® aligners are less visible than traditional braces. Invisalign consists of a series of aligners. During your visit, Dr. Wire will help you determine whether Invisalign is a suitable option for you.
Three steps to achieving a great smile!
1. Free Consultation
Your first visit to our office is the very beginning of your orthodontic journey, and we’re just as excited as you!
We will perform a thorough examination of your teeth, mouth, and gums. We then take complimentary x-rays and images of your teeth that lets us see what’s going on. This information helps us design your customized treatment plan.
2. Transparent Pricing
During your free consult, you will meet with one of our Treatment Coordinators to review pricing.
At Post Falls Orthodontics, we offer affordable orthodontic treatment in North Idaho. For more than 75% of our patients, braces are a flat fee as low as $3,995. For complex braces cases, where a special orthodontic appliance or extra services are needed, our fee is $5,495. There are no hidden fees to achieve your beautiful smile!
3. Simple Financing
Start Your Treatment Same Day
With same-day braces, we can maximize the efficiency of your visit and the results at the same time. Our team can help rescue you from the hassle of multiple visits. At your first orthodontic consultation, our team will provide you with a complete oral exam to determine the situation of your smile. If you are a good candidate for braces, our team can help you get started that day! Not only do we save our patients money, we save you time!
What are you waiting for?
Feel Confident in Your New Smile!
At Post Falls Orthodontics, we’ll provide you with a new smile that will help increase your self-confidence and your overall success in life!